Targeting Handwriting NSW Year 5 Student Book NEW by Pascal Press
NSW Foundation Style
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication Year: 2002, reprinted 2016
Dimensions: 296 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
Author: Tricia Dearborn & Stephen Michael King
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
The Targeting Handwriting NSW Year 5 Student Book focuses on:
- sections on fluency joins and speed loops
- teaching pages featuring two sets of copying lines, for reinforcement and extra practice
- practical techniques to help students check their letter spacing, word spacing and slope
- practise of common letter clusters and high frequency words
- a presentation skills section with material on flourished capitals, headings and borders
Handwriting is one of the most crucial skills students will develop in primary school.
Targeting Handwriting covers the handwriting curriculum in a clear and structured way, with content directly linked to NSW syllabus outcomes. Writing is a vital, compelling form of communication. Children need to write every day, for a variety of purposes and for a variety of audiences. To be competent writers, their handwriting needs to be fluent and legible. The teaching of handwriting is an essential part of the writing curriculum."
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars and diaries.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.