Targeting Handwriting NSW Year 3 Student Book NSW Foundation Style
- Publisher: Pascal Press
- ISBN: 9781877085383
- Publication Year: 2002, reprinted 2016
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 296 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- Author: Jane Pinsker & Stephen Michael King
The Targeting Handwriting NSW Year 3 Student Book focuses on teaching the basic joins.
Features of the book includes:
- diagonal joins, drop-in joins and horizontal joins
- letters that don't join
- letters with exits and entries as a useful and practical transitional stage between printing and cursive
- tracking exercises to introduce exits, entries and joins Handwriting is one of the most crucial skills students will develop in primary school.
Targeting Handwriting covers the handwriting curriculum in a clear and structured way, with content directly linked to NSW syllabus outcomes. Writing is a vital, compelling form of communication. Children need to write every day, for a variety of purposes and for a variety of audiences. To be competent writers, their handwriting needs to be fluent and legible. The teaching of handwriting is an essential part of the writing curriculum.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|