Excel Preliminary Engineering Studies Year 11 Study Guide NEW by Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2015 Reprint (Revised in 2014 for HSC syllabus changes)
Dimensions: 280 mm (h) x 210 mm(w)
Author(s): Peter Metcalfe & Roger Metcalfe
Product Description (an extract from the publisher Pascal Press)
"This study guide contains full coverage of the Preliminary Engineering Studies course.
Excel Preliminary Engineering Studies contains:
- Material relevant to Year 11 students of similar courses in other states, such as the Engineering Technology course (Qld)
- Clear photographs and diagrams to illustrate the key concepts
- Challenging Sample Preliminary questions at the end of each chapter with worked solutions
- Introduction to Engineering Studies
- Chapter 1 Engineering fundamentals
- Chapter 2 Engineered products
- Chapter 3 Braking systems
- Chapter 4 Biomedical engineering
- Chapter 5 Sample Preliminary examination
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars, diaries, stationery, journals, etc.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries and diaries in Australia.