Excel Junior High School Maths Study Dictionary NEW Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2013 Reprint
Dimensions: 210 mm (h) x 155 mm (w)
Author: Michael J Brown
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"This is a new maths dictionary that gives students a full understanding of the language of Mathematics, as well as mathematical content.
The Excel Junior High School Maths Study Dictionary (Years 7–10):
- is extremely comprehensive with over 300 pages of definitions
- has over 1000 Maths terms defined
- is something you can use for 4 secondary years
- is based on Australian state syllabuses
- has been specifically colour-coded for each letter of the alphabet
- has over 1000 diagrams to help explain new concepts clearly
- has over 150 colour photographs to engage the student
- has actual question and answer examples in definitions"
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars, diaries, stationery products, etc.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.