Excel HSC Information Processes & Technology Study Guide NEW by Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2014 Reprint (Revised in 2021 for HSC syllabus changes)
Dimensions: 280 mm (h) x 210 mm(w)
Author(s): Glenda Johnstone, Jim Smith & Michael Lowbridge
Product Description (an extract from the publisher Pascal Press)
"The purpose of Excel HSC Information Processes and Technology is to help you maximise your understanding of information processes and technology and, in turn, meet the theoretical and practical requirements that the course and the HSC demands.
Excel HSC Information Processes and Technology features:
- comprehensive coverage of the HSC course, including all core and optional topics
- an introductory section on how to use this book and an explanation of the new course and HSC exam requirements
- helpful study and exam techniques
- checklists of key terms and concepts for each chapter
- hundreds of diagrams and examples to aid understanding
- exam-style revision questions with complete answers and explanations at the end of each chapter
- a comprehensive glossary of terms at the end of each chapter
- a sample HSC practice exam with complete answers and explanations"
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars, diaries, stationery, journals, etc.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries and diaries in Australia.