Excel HSC Food Technology Study Guide NEW by Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2015 Reprint (Revised in 2010 for HSC syllabus changes)Format: Paperback
Dimensions: 280 mm (h) x 210 mm(w)
Author(s): Donna Kerr & Sandra Wilson
Product Description (an extract from the publisher Pascal Press)
"For over twenty years, Excel study guides have been helping students get the results they want!
Excel HSC Food Technology contains:
- full coverage of all four core topics for the HSC Food Technology course
- material relevant to Year 11 and 12 students of similar courses in other States, such as Food and Technology (VCE)
- an introductory chapter outlining the structure of the HSC course and tips for the examinations
- clear diagrams to illustrate key concepts
- revision questions at the end of each chapter, with answers
a sample HSC examination paper with comprehensive answers
Excel HSC Food Technology contenta:
- introduction and course outline
- Chapter 1 Australian food industry
- Chapter 2 food manufacture
- Chapter 3 food product development
- Chapter 4 contemporary nutrition issues
- Chapter 5 sample HSC examination
- key examination question terms"
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars, diaries, stationery, journals, etc.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries and diaries in Australia.