Excel Essential Skills - Developing Your Comprehension Skills Years 7-10 NEW by Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2015 Reprint
Dimensions: 275 mm (h) x 201 mm (w)
Author(s): Kristine Brown
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"Excel Developing Your Comprehension Skills aims to help Years 7-10 students become more confident and skilled readers. It provides a range of activities using interesting and contemporary texts to give students plenty of practise in reading and interpreting different kinds of texts. In Excel Developing Your Comprehension Skills Years 7-10 you will find:
- comprehensive, accessible information on reading skills for Years 7-10 students
- two separate sections: Part One covers the key reading skills, while Part Two enables students to practice these skills with different texts
- plenty of exercises and tasks to ensure understanding of each new idea
- a wide range of interesting sample texts to help students read and understand different kinds of writing
- a wide variety of topics to cover a range of reader interests
- youth issues, music, science, current affairs, film, sport, the environment and the future
- a detailed answer section to help explain the answers
Author: Kristine Brown
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars, diaries, stationery products, etc.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.