Excel Basic Skills - Mental Maths Strategies Year 4 by Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication Year: 2016 Reprint (Updated in 2013 for the Australian Curriculum)
Dimensions: 275 mm (h) x 201 mm (w)
Author: Alan Parker & Jan Faulkner
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"More than just Mental Maths books - this series will equip students with all the Mental Maths strategies they need to excel in Maths through out their lives. All the books in this series have an 18 page 'Help' section at the front of the book with a list of strategies and explanations carefully cross-referenced to relate directly to each appropriate question in each unit.
Features of this series:
- 32 double-page units of Mentals, with each unit divided into four sets of 20 questions each. The questions are set out in a special order with each question only covering selected topics in Mentals Maths
- a Fun Spot unit, containing fun activities, and a revision unit are included at the end of each 8 units
- extra practice sections which reinforce particular strategies appear in the lower part of every page
- answers to all questions are in a lift-out section in the centre of the books, to be removed if required
- an index to the 'Help' section to help students find the help they need fast"
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars and diaries.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.