- 32 double-page units of Mentals are included - 8 units for each school term. Each unit is divided into four sets (A, B, C and D)
- each set within each unit covers a different area of Maths: for example, set A always covers addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, while set D always covers measurement
- the fun illustrations and cartoons will help children engage with the Maths concepts and enjoy completing the activities
- the answers to all questions are in a lift-out section in the centre of the book
- a special 'Help' section at the front of the book gives different strategies and explanations to help students solve Mentals problems. This link to the different kind of questions found in sets A, B, C and D"
|Unit Of Measure||ea|