Excel Basic Skills Mathematics Years 3 (Ages 8-9) by Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication Edition Date: 2017
Dimensions: 275 mm (h) x 201 mm (w)
Author: Damon James
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"The aim of this book is to build basic skills in Mathematics. The format of each unit is exactly the same, so that each question covers the same Australian Curriculum topics throughout the book. The content of the questions becomes progressively more difficult as students work through the book. The sequence of units allows for regular practice that will reinforce the basic Mathematics skills taught in schools.
In this book your child will find:
• Thirty carefully graded double-page units
• Activities that cover Australian Curriculum Mathematics
• Four double-page revision units
• Four double-page NAPLAN-style Tests
• Marking grids to identify strengths and areas that require further revision
• A lift-out answer section"