Excel Basic Skills - English Year 3 NEW by Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Print Year: 2017
Dimensions: 275 mm (h) x 201 mm (w)
Author: Donna Gibbs
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"The aim of this book is to build basic skills in reading, comprehension, spelling, vocabulary, grammar and punctuation. The format of each unit is the same so that students become familiar with the requirements of each question, which become progressively more difficult as students work through the book. The sequence of units allows for regular practice that will reinforce the basic English skills taught in schools.
In this book your child will find:
• Thirty carefully graded double-page units
• Informative, imaginative and persuasive text models
• Literal, inferring and evaluative reading comprehension questions
• Activities that teach spelling, vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
• Four double-page revision units
• Four double-page NAPLAN-style Tests
• Marking grids to identify strengths and areas that require further revision
• A lift-out answer section
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars and diaries.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.