Excel Advanced Skills Start Up Maths Year 2 9781741254631
The Excel series of Start Up Maths for Years 1–7 have been specifically designed to be used as classroom or homework books in order to help students, teachers and parents with their understanding of Mathematics. Each book in the series covers the year's work in detail.
Innovative features provide an integrated and supportive approach to learning. All units of work, review tests and Start Up sections are interrelated and
cross-referenced to each other.
This series of books is a must for students who want to cover the year's work comprehensively, with no gaps in their knowledge. The completion of this workbook in Year 1 will ensure that a student will be fully prepared for the work in Year 2.
In this book you will find:
- 120 units of work to complete
- Twenty-four review tests for revision
- Over 2000 exercises to practise
- A Start Up section for extra help with understanding questions
- Comprehensive coverage of the year's work
|Unit Of Measure||ea|