Excel Advanced Skills Spelling & Vocabulary Workbook Year 5 NEW by Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2016 reprint
Dimensions: 275 mm (h) x 201 mm (w)
Author(s): Kristine Brown
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"Excel Advanced Skills Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook Year 5 is about words; what they mean and how to spell them. All activities in this book fully align to the Australian Curriculum and are designed to encourage students to think about and enjoy language. Upon completion, students will feel more confident attempting and learning new words and working out their meaning.
In this book students will find:
- twenty self-contained units of work, each with a different theme
- topic spelling lists with twenty words
- spelling list focusing on common patterns
- killer word and tips to remember them
- practical spelling strategies
- activities to practise and improve spelling
- strategies to expand students' knowledge about words and their meaning meanings, and a variety of practical activities
- activities that encourage students to use context when reading to develop their word power
- engaging and relevant writing tasks
- four comprehensive spelling review units
- answers to all questions"
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars, diaries, stationery, journals, etc.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries and diaries in Australia.