Back to Basics - NAPLAN-style Numeracy Year 5 NEW by Pascal Press
Bonus 16 page pull-out practice test!
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2013
Dimensions: 297 mm (h) x 210 mm(w)
Author(s): Olwen Narbey & Annie Hughes
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"The Back to Basics NAPLAN*-style series provides children with with the opportunity to practise NAPLAN-style questions in readiness for the Year 5 NAPLAN Numeracy test.
The books have been written to review and practise the key numeracy skills required to approach the test confidently and successfully.
Each book includes:
- Four pre-tests, to help pin-point any areas of weakness
- 20 units covering different topics in Number & Algebra, Measurement & Geometry, and Data & Statistics
- Problem-solving questions in each unit
- An 16 page pull-out NAPLAN*-style test for timed practice.
The units all include explanations of each new concept with examples and practice opportunities before children are asked to answer the questions.
Answers for all of the units and tests are provided at the back of the book.
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments."
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars, diaries, stationery products, etc.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email or call us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.