Back to Basics - NAPLAN* Year 3 Naplan Numeracy NEW by Pascal Press
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2014
Dimensions: 297 mm (h) x 210 mm(w)
Author(s): Annie Hughes & Olwen Narbey
About This Book
The Back to Basics NAPLAN*-style series provides children with with the opportunity to practise NAPLAN-style questions in readiness for the Year 3 NAPLAN Numeracy test. The NAPLAN*-style series has been written to review and practise the key numeracy skills required to approach the test confidently and successfully.
This book includes:
- 4 pre-tests, to help pin-point any areas of weakness
- 20 units covering different topics in Number & Algebra, Measurement & Geometry, and Data & Statistics
- Problem-solving questions in each unit
- A 16 page pull-out NAPLAN*-style test for timed practice.
The units include explanations of each new concept with examples and practice opportunities before children are asked to answer the questions. Answers for all of the units and tests are provided at the back of the book.
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|