Back to Basics: NAPLAN-style Language Conventions Workbook - Year 3
Back to Basics - NAPLAN* Year 3 Language Conventions New by Pascal Press
- Publisher: Pascal Press
- ISBN: 9781922225054
- Publication/Reprint Year: 2014 reprint
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 297 mm (h) x 210 mm(w)
- Author(s): Stella Tarakson
About This Book
The Back to Basics NAPLAN*-style series provides children with with the opportunity to practise NAPLAN-style questions in readiness for the Year 3 NAPLAN Language Conventions test. The NAPLAN*-style series have been written to review and practise the key spelling, grammar and punctuation skills required to approach the test confidently and successfully.
This book includes:
- A pre-test, to help pin-point any areas of weakness
- Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation sections, each with 8 units and 2 mini tests
- An 8 page pull-out NAPLAN*-style test for timed practice.
- The units all include explanations of each new concept with examples and practice opportunities before children are asked to answer the questions.
- Answers for all of the units and tests are provided at the back of the book.
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
|Brand||Back to Basics|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|