Back to Basics - Comprehension & Vocabulary Year 6 by Pascal Press
Written for the Australian curriculum
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2016 reprint
Dimensions: 297 mm (h) x 210 mm(w)
Author(s): Victoria Hazell
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"The Back to Basics provides children with the opportunity to practise and consolidate the skills needed to achieve mastery over the Year 6 Comprehension strategies elaborated in the Australian Curriculum.
The 20 units in this book contain activities designed to review and practise the essential Year 6 Comprehension and Vocabulary skills.
The 10 comprehension units feature:
- 5 fiction and 5 non-fiction text extracts written for the Year 6 reading age
- 10 questions for each extract requiring literal, interpretive and applied comprehension of the text (explanations for these terms are provided at the front of the book)
- 10 top iips to assist with answering the questions
The 10 vocabulary units feature:
- 5 units with activities using 100 high-frequency words relevant to Year 6 students
- 5 quick quizzes using vocabulary from the text extracts"
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars, diaries, stationery products, etc.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.