Back to Basics - Comprehension & Vocabulary Year 1 by Pascal Press
Written for the Australian curriculum
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2016 reprint
Dimensions: 297 mm (h) x 210 mm(w)
Author(s): Victoria Hazell
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"The Back to Basics series provides children with the opportunity to practise and consolidate the skills needed to achieve mastery over the Year 1 Comprehension strategies elaborated in the Australian Curriculum.
The 20 units in this book contain activities designed to review and practise essential Year 1 Comprehension and Vocabulary skills.
The 10 comprehension units feature:
- 5 fiction and 5 non-fiction text extracts written for the Year 1 reading age
- 10 questions for each extract requiring literal, interpretive and applied comprehension of the text (explanations for these
- terms are provided at the front of the book)
- 10 Top Tips to assist with answering the questions.
The 10 vocabulary units feature:
- 5 units with activities using 100 high-frequency words relevant to Year 1 students
- 5 Quick Quizzes using vocabulary from the text extracts.
About the author:
Victoria Hazell is an experienced primary school teacher who has taught for over 20 years in Australia and the USA. She has written numerous educational books."
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars, diaries, stationery products, etc.
You can also e-mail (through eBay) or call us on 02-94118296 if you cannot find your item of interest or you require a higher quantity.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.