Back to Basics: Comprehension and Vocabulary Workbook - Year 1 (Ages 6-7)
Back to Basics - Comprehension and Vocabulary Year 1 by Pascal Press
- Publisher: Pascal Press
- ISBN: 9781925243390
- Publication/Reprint Year: 2016 reprint
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 297 mm (h) x 210 mm(w)
- Author(s): Victoria Hazell
- Ages 6-7
About This Book
The Back to Basics series provides children with the opportunity to practise and consolidate the skills needed to achieve mastery over the Year 1 Comprehension strategies elaborated in the Australian Curriculum. The 20 units in this book contain activities designed to review and practise essential Year 1 Comprehension and Vocabulary skills.
The 10 comprehension units feature:
- 5 fiction and 5 non-fiction text extracts written for the Year 1 reading age
- 10 questions for each extract requiring literal, interpretive and applied comprehension of the text (explanations for these terms are provided at the front of the book)
- 10 Top Tips to assist with answering the questions.
The 10 vocabulary units feature:
- 5 units with activities using 100 high-frequency words relevant to Year 1 students
- 5 Quick Quizzes using vocabulary from the text extracts.
|Brand||Back to Basics|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|