Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"Improve your child's addition and subtraction skills. This full-colour workbook includes 20 units designed to help Years 2–3 students, aged 7–9, develop the essential skills needed for success with addition and subtraction, in line with Australian Curriculum outcomes. This parent-friendly book includes We Practise sections and removable game cards to allow parents/carers to read, discuss and participate in all activities.
- each unit includes a brief explanation of an addition or subtraction concept
- We Practise section for parents/carers includes examples of the concept and how it is used
- You Practise section includes up to 10 questions to help your child to practise and apply the concept
- two tests to review progress and an answers section
- removable game cards for fun games and practice
Back to Basics - Addition and Subtraction Years 2-3 by Pascal Press
Written for the Australian curriculum
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2016 reprint
Dimensions: 297 mm (h) x 210 mm(w)
Author(s): Ann Baker
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars, diaries, stationery products, etc.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.