- identify and count numbers to 30
- add and subtract on a number line
- read time on an analog clock
- recognise and sort 2D shapes
- understand area and the terms ‘near’ and ‘far’.
There are 4 books in Level 2 – Skill Building. This level is for children who are building on basic maths skills. This is Activity Book 6. It fully supports and reinforces 10 lessons (lessons 51 – 60) of the ABC Mathseeds program.
Find the full program at www.mathseeds.com.au, the website where children learn that maths is fun!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|