Excel Basic Skills - English & Mathematics Year 5 NEW Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication Edition Date: 2016 Reprint (Updated in 2013 for the Australian Curriculum)
Dimensions: 275 mm (h) x 201 mm (w)
Product Description (an extract from the publisher Pascal Press)
"Year 5 Ages 10–11 years old.
In Excel Basic Skills: English and Mathematics Year 5 your child will find:
- thirty carefully graded double-page units. Each unit has work on numbers, measurement and shape in Maths and comprehension, grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary in English.
- a wide variety of interesting exercises
- four term reviews to test work covered each term
- marking grids to identify strengths and weaknesses
- a lift-out answer section
This book aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. It supports schoolwork by having students practise key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your child to learn new concepts while revising program work."
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars and diaries.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.