Each book contains 32 weekly units (8 per term) with activities in:
• Grammar & Punctuation
• Phonic Knowledge & Spelling
• Comprehension & Reading
• Number & Algebra
• Statistics & Probability
• Measurement & Geometry
• Problem Solving
• Traffic Light marking system — a simple colour-coded marking system enables children to record their results and provides parents and teachers with an at-a-glance overview of their progress.
• Term Reviews – each of the 8 units is followed by a term review test for assessment. Parents, carers and teachers can use these results to monitor progress and identify low performing areas.
• Reading Review segment in each unit for children to record and rate their home reading — no need to buy a separate Reading Journal!
• Answers for all activities are supplied at the back of the book, for easy removal.
• ACARA Curriculum Codes and their descriptions are provided for every unit.
• Quick Guide charts on the inside covers provide a comprehensive guide of the content for each topic
|Unit Of Measure||ea|