New Zealand Marco Polo Pocket Travel Guide with Pull-out Map
Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the city's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place. Let Marco Polo show you all this wonderful city has to offer. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your trip - just arrive and enjoy.
This Marco Polo Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips - we show you the hidden gems and little known secrets that offer a real insight into the city.
- Best of - find the best things to do for free, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing - all of the top sights are organised by areas of the city so you can easily plan your day.
- Discovery Tours - specially tailored walking tours that will get you to the heart of the city.
- Touring App - you can download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Street Atlas and pull-out map - we've included a detailed street atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.
- Useful phrases - the essential words and phrases are included to help you get by.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 152
- Dimensions: 11 x 19cm
- Published: 1 March 2018