Excel Test Skills - Years 5-6 Selective Schools & Scholarship Tests Skills & Strategies NEW by Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Publication/Reprint Year: 2016 Reprint
Dimensions: 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
Author(s): John Moir
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"The aim of Excel Test Skills - Selective Schools & Scholarship Tests Skills & Strategies Years 5–6 is to identify, develop and practise the skills useful in test situations, in particular the Selective Schools and Scholarship Tests. Recognition of these skills and strategies, and confidence in applying them, will lead to better test results.
In this book students will find:
- an introduction with advice to parents and students
- an explanation page for each skill with sample questions and strategies
- a page of practice test questions for each different type of skill
- a detailed Written Expression section on how best to compose essays in tests
- answers to all multiple choice questions
- explanations that outline the thinking skills required for each question
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars and diaries.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.