Excel Test Zone Selective Schools & Scholarship Tests Years 5-6 NEW by Pascal Press
Brand New and well packaged for safe delivery
Publisher: Pascal Press
Dimensions: 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
Author(s): James Athanasou
Product Description (extracted from the publisher Pascal Press)
"Excel Test Skills - Selective Schools and Scholarship Tests Years 5–6 is a comprehensive study guide for the selective schools and scholarship tests (usually undertaken in Year 6). The book contains sections on all four types of tests – Maths, English, General Ability and Written Expression – so students can prepare for exams with a minimum of stress and maximum results.
In this book your child will find:
- an introductory section on how best to prepare for selective schools and scholarship examinations
- hundreds of practice questions for Mathematics, English, General Ability and Written Expression
- answers to all multiple-choice questions
- explanations that outline the thinking skills required for each question
- a complete trial test paper
Our stock is physically located in Sydney, so your delivery will be prompt.
Please visit our eBay store to view our wide selection of study guides and other products such as our calendars and diaries.
If you cannot find your item of interest, or require a greater quantity, please email us through eBay - sorry, eBay's policy does not allow us to give you our contact details directly.
Our Chatswood (Sydney) retail store carries one of the widest ranges of Pascal Press educational books as well as calendars, diaries, etc in Australia.