Excel Revise in a Month: Selective Schools and Scholarship Tests Year 6
Includes an introduction to the NSW Selective High Schools Test, the Cooperative Scholarship Testing Program (CSTP), the Scholarship Selection Test (SST), the Australian Cooperative Entry Program (ACEP), and the EAA Placement Test.
Covers the essential areas of these tests: reading comprehension, general ability, maths and written expression.
Includes fully explained answers to all questions. Excel Revise in a Month Year 6 Selective Schools Scholarship Tests will help your child revise for success with the following features:
- key points – provides a detailed summary of each topic, as well as helpful hints and tips
- sample – supplies model questions and responses to all question types
- practice tasks – develops the necessary skills to answer questions correctly
- real test – allows your child to practise questions like those in the real test
- sample test papers
- allows your child to become familiar with the format of the Selective Schools and Scholarship Tests
- suggested time
- helps prepare your child to answer questions under the time constraints of the Selective Schools and Scholarship Tests
|Unit Of Measure||ea|